Caring For You
The Hey Clinic welcomes new patients of all ages with spinal disorders. A referral is not required before setting up a new patient appointment, however records may be requested to ensure appropriateness. The primary diagnoses that we offer treatment options for include:
- Scoliosis: a side-to-side curvature of the spine producing an S or C shape
- Kyphosis (kyphoscoliosis): an exaggerated curve that causes a rounded or hunched back
- Spondylolisthesis: when a vertebrae slides forward or backward over the vertebrae below it
- Disk Herniation: contents of the disc go beyond its normal borders
- Spinal Stenosis: a condition where the nerves in your spine are unable to send signals properly due to tightening (stenosis) around them
We are happy to coordinate care with you.
To refer your patient, fax the following information to 919-926-1163:
- Insurance information
- Last clinic note (with noted spinal disorder)
- Any imaging studies and radiology reports
Once we receive this information, we will contact the patient to schedule an appointment. Afterward, we will notify you of the reserved appointment and we will send a copy of the clinic notes and images for your records after each visit. Thank you!